The following agreement regarding ANTIFOR - referred to as "software" - is made between the author - referred to as "licensor" - and anyone who is installing, accessing or in any other way using the software - referred to as "user".
1. The author and holder of the copyright of the software is Benoît Bottemanne. The licensor and as such issuer of the license and bearer of the worldwide exclusive usage rights including the rights to reproduce, distribute and make the software available to the public in any form is Benoît Bottemanne.
2. The software is distributed as try before you buy. This means that anyone may use the software during a test period at no charge. Following this test period, the user must purchase a license to continue using the software.
3. The software's trial version may be freely distributed, with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is not modified in any way.
a. Nobody may distribute separate parts of the package, without written permission.
b. The software's unlicensed trial version may not be distributed inside of any other software package without written permission. The software must remain in the original unmodified installation file for download without any barrier and conditions to the user such as collecting fees for the download or making the download conditional on the user giving his contact data.
c. The unmodified installation file must be provided pure and unpaired. Any bundling is interdicted. In particular the use of any install or download software which is providing any kind of download bundles is prohibited unless granted by written form.
4. Hacks/cracks, keys or key generators may not be included, pointed to or referred to by the distributor of the trial version.
5. In case of violation of the precedent conditions the allowance lapses immediately and automatically.
4. The trial version of the software can display a registration reminder dialog. Depending on the software version and configuration such dialog can contain either a predefined text and links loaded locally or a web page loaded from the internet. Such web page can contain licensing instructions or other materials according to the licensor's choice, including advertisement. When opening a web page, the software transfers only those parameters which are technically required by HTTP protocol to successfully open a web page in a browser.
5. The software is distributed "as is". No warranty of any kind is expressed or implied. You use at your own risk. Neither the author, the licensor nor the agents of the licensor will be liable for data loss, damages, loss of profits or any other kind of loss while using or misusing this software.
A user who purchased a license, is granted a non-exclusive right to use the software on as many computers as defined by the licensing terms above according to the number of licenses purchased, for any legal purpose.
6. The licensed software may not be rented or leased but may be permanently transferred, in its entirety, if the recipient agrees to the terms of this license.
7. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed software, or any subset of the licensed software, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
8. This License Agreement is construed solely and exclusively under Luxembourg law. If you are a merchant, the courts at Luxembourg shall have exclusive jurisdiction for any and all disputes arising in connection with this License Agreement or its validity.
9. Installing and using the software signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license. If you do not agree with the terms of this license, you must remove all software files from your storage devices and cease to use the software.